אשכול זה הועבר לארכיון. נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
This crap appeared, on its own, on my Bookmarks Toolbar - displacing important (to me) custom bookmarks. I want this crap gone, and my custom Bookmark Toolbar returned to >MY< control.
The following is a screenshot of my Firefox browser. Included is a BULLSHIT "Other Bookmarks" tab that has displaced existing custom bookmarks. This is >NOT< helpful. I want this crap gone, and control of my toolbar returned to ME. How do I remove this tab from the toolbar? And don't tell me it's an upgrade to the browsing experience. If I wanted to group items with a shortcut on the toolbar I would have done so. Note that I already have two groups on the toolbar. I know what I'm about. Give my back my toolbar with the custom bookmarks that >I< require.
כל התגובות (3)
The Bookmarks Toolbar has a bundle of changes:
- Ctrl+Shift+B keyboard shortcut
- Ability to appear only on the new tab page
- Other Bookmarks folder (if it's not empty) -- Firefox 85 will have a right-click option to hide it
I think this is to make Firefox more similar to other browsers. For now, you can disable this bundle using the following change:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box in the page, type or paste toolb and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the browser.toolbars.bookmarks.2h2020 preference to switch the value from true to false
That takes effect in new windows (Ctrl+n) or after doing a regular exit/restart of Firefox.
Thanks, jscher2000, but nope. If I wanted Firefox to look like other browsers, I would probably be using some other browser, instead. And there is no "right-click option to hide" the bloody critter.
Firefox 84 doesn't have the right-click option. As I said, that will arrive in Firefox 85 (next week).