אשכול זה הועבר לארכיון. נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
I cannot get Firefox to play "yahoo" news videos
I use Yahoo as my home page but cannot get Yahoo new videos to play. I get a message saying there's an error and to refresh my browser. I do that but still it won't play. I can play the desired video in Chrome with no problem. Any ideas?
כל התגובות (5)
Please provide a public link to where the problem is. The videos, that is. Is this with just Yahoo? What about other websites?
tlbock00 said in a private message;
Hi Fred, Here's a link I just tried for a yahoo news story and I got the error statement telling me to refresh the browser. Like I said, the video plays well on Chrome and IE. Thanks for your help. http://news.yahoo.com/video/limitless-assassination-eddie-morra-preview-202209364.html
Please make your replies here. This way others can also help.
Confirmed. The clip plays in IE, but not Firefox using Flash Player. I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Additional; Starting Firefox in Safe Mode = still no clip.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window