This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
mozilla 26.0 lost the facebook,twitter buttons in youtube!!
ff26.0 wont let share video from youtube. as the social media buttons (facebook etc etc ) are no longer visible.
i have cleared the cache and the cookies to no avail. it still works in chrome 31 but firefox is my main browser any suggestions?
All Replies (2)
same problem with me. please find screenshot below.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.