how to set up fire fox to confirm before deleting a bookmark
When I delete a bookmark, it disappear immediately. I want it to ask me if am sure I want to delete, to prevent deleting something I don't want to delete, by accident
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Windows 8, Internet explorer 10
If you have accidentally removed bookmarks then use "Organize > Undo" in the bookmarks manager (Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks) to get them back.
The Organize button is the first of the three buttons next to the Back and Forward buttons on the toolbar in the Library (Bookmarks Manager).
That only works if you haven't closed Firefox.
Thanks cor- el for your response.
Does that mean then, that there is no way to set up things, to give a warning before deleting boolmarks? That is more what I was looking for.
No, you can't get a warning before deleting bookmarks.
If you notice too late and already have restarted Firefox then you will have to restore from a daily JSON backup in the bookmarkbackups folder.
Thank you cor-el I will look at the links you sent.
I appreciate your help