Ko téma oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
When launching, if updates are needed then FF forgets WHY it is launching
How to reproduce:
- Accumulate updates to Firefox without restarting (such as NoScript, etc.)
- Quit FireFox normally. Multiple tabs should be restored at next startup.
- With FF not running, click on a URL in a mail program like Entourage, to start up FF.
- FF starts, updates are installed and running fine.
- Tabs are restored as expected.
- Where's the tab for the URL that I clicked to START FireFox? It's missing.
Perhaps NoScript is hijacking the opened tab to display its launch page, crowding out the web page I clicked to start FF.
Not sure how to test this without an update to NoScript. It also might not be just due to NoScript but that's the add-on that started the web page earlier.
This has been going on for months, so it's not just due the the latest FF update.
Currently running 3.6.13.
Moambuepyre dzurn rupive