Ko téma oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
Upgrade to Firefox for mac cleaned out all my bookmarks
Bookmarks bar, folders, and all bookmarks gone
Opaite Mbohovái (1)
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders after updating to the new Firefox Quantum (version 57), try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to the Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.