Ko téma oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
I am getting LibGuides pages showing only as a single page and can't seem to change it back.
I was working with pages in LibGuides and now they all show up as one long page, and, no matter what I try to do to reset it, it stays the same - I even uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, but that didn't solve the problem, either.
Opaite Mbohovái (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!