In Firefox, the mouse becomes partially unresponsive to elements in the browser and on web pages. This happens after 15-30 minutes after starting up the browser. Common s… (Máis información)
In Firefox, the mouse becomes partially unresponsive to elements in the browser and on web pages. This happens after 15-30 minutes after starting up the browser. Common symptoms include:
- Unable to drag and drop elements properly, including text after highlighting it.
- Sometimes, the mouse continues to hold elements while dragging. Pressing ESC temporarily fixes this.
- Dropdown menus on websites do not drop down when hoovering over them
- Other items on websites don't display items when hoovering over them
I have tried:
- Different mouses, including my laptop's trackpad
- A Firefox fork, namely Waterfox, but it still occurs
- Limited testing with other browsers. No problem occurs
- Limited testing on desktop. No problem occurs
- Entering Troubleshooting Mode on Firefox
- Clearing cookies and cache
- Reinstall Firefox (including installing from command line instead of the snap store)
- Updated Firefox
- Refreshed Firefox
- About:Processes doesn't show anything using more than 10-15% of CPU at any one time
- Limited testing with a new Firefox profile. No problem occurs
- Disabled WebGL and Hardware Acceleration.
Temporary fix: Restarting Firefox, but the problem re-occurs shortly after use.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.