This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have Tiger 10.4.11 0n my Mac. Is the new Firefox compatible with this system? Thanks
Do I need to upgrade my system to update to the new firefox version? Thanks again for your advice
All Replies (1)
Beginning with Firefox version 4, MACs are required to have
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and
- an Intel processor; you have an Intel processor.
- System requirements: Firefox 4 Firefox 5 Firefox 6 Firefox 7 Firefox 8
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox