Este fío arquivouse. Faga unha nova pregunta se precisa axuda.
Links open in new windows instead of tabs.
When browsing the internet, if I'm using a browsing session from a previous day, when I select to open a new link as a new tab, it will open in a new window instead.
In my case, I put my work computer to sleep yesterday evening and started using it again this morning. Now all my links try to open in a new window even if I specifically choose to "Open Link in New Tab".
This is extremely annoying.
All Replies (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Safe mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)