This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firexfox crash every time I open multimedia windows player website.
Firefox is crashing or closing unexpectedly
CFilterGraph::MergeRootsFrom(CFilterGraph::CFilGenList&, CFilterGraph::CFilGenList&, CFilterGraph::FilGen*)
Whenever I would like to watch any kind of multimedia file on the website, opens in windows media player throw internet, every single time Mozilla has crashed. I can not watch any news, video clips etc.
[@ CFilterGraph::MergeRootsFrom(CFilterGraph::CFilGenList&, CFilterGraph::CFilGenList&, CFilterGraph::FilGen*) ]
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
- Gadu-Gadu Plug-in
- Ogg Player Gecko Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
All Replies (1)
First of all, update all your extensions and plugins. You can do so by going into Tools > Add-ons.
If that doesn't do it, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?