Ceisteanna leis an gclib seo á dtaispeáint: Taispeáin gach ceist

Wrong Timezone in Firefox Browser

Hi there, I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. … (tuilleadh eolais)

Hi there,

I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. MS Edge displays correctly, it's just FF that has the issue. There are a couple of add-ins that say they can update the timezone in FF, but not sure if I should use them (not trusted).

I verified that privacy.resistFingerprinting is set on false. Also, my control panel timezone is correct and set as Pacific, but just to see if it would correct it, I changed it and did a restart, changed it again and did a restart, and FF is still displaying Central time.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Jim

Asked by jm24670 1 seachtain ó shin

Last reply by jm24670 6 lá ó shin

Home page won't open on boot

After last or previous update, Firefox does not load home page. Get message with last tabs: Sorry. We’re having trouble getting your pages back. We are having trouble res… (tuilleadh eolais)

After last or previous update, Firefox does not load home page. Get message with last tabs:

Sorry. We’re having trouble getting your pages back.

We are having trouble restoring your last browsing session. Select Restore Session to try again.

Still not able to restore your session? Sometimes a tab is causing the issue. View previous tabs, remove the checkmark from the tabs you don’t need to recover, and then restore.

Did all this it is still happening. Last time removing some file folder did not correct. Do not want it to restore last session!

What is causing this?

James

Asked by JJEULER 1 seachtain ó shin

Last reply by JJEULER 3 lá ó shin

Autofill not working after last update

Autofill for payment and address information has stopped working. The option to choose one will come up, but when you click it, nothing fills in. Password autofill has be… (tuilleadh eolais)

Autofill for payment and address information has stopped working. The option to choose one will come up, but when you click it, nothing fills in. Password autofill has been working, though.

Asked by jayneeyoung91 2 sheachtain ó shin

Last reply by jayneeyoung91 3 lá ó shin

Firefox thinks that I'm a developer and force me to enable 2FA.

Hi, signing in to addons.mozilla.org always prompts me to enable 2FA, and there is no way to progress without doing so. I've disabled 2FA because I need it that way, but… (tuilleadh eolais)

Hi, signing in to addons.mozilla.org always prompts me to enable 2FA, and there is no way to progress without doing so.

I've disabled 2FA because I need it that way, but Firefox force me to enable it.

I'm NOT a developer. How do I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Asked by Stroke 3 lá ó shin

Last reply by Stroke 2 lá ó shin

Partial crash recovery of Firefox Windows and tabs

I had a partial crash of Firefox browser where some windows with multiple tabs closed. I believe it was caused by my processor overheating. After correcting my processo… (tuilleadh eolais)

I had a partial crash of Firefox browser where some windows with multiple tabs closed. I believe it was caused by my processor overheating. After correcting my processor overheating issue and restarting, the remaining windows that were open before the reboot restored as the previous session but the windows and tabs that crashed did not recover. Would those be backed up anywhere?

Asked by maier.orders 2 lá ó shin

Firefox Password Manager

Password manager is blocked and I cannot enter my primary password. I therefore cannot open any website requiring a password even when I know the password and try to en… (tuilleadh eolais)

Password manager is blocked and I cannot enter my primary password. I therefore cannot open any website requiring a password even when I know the password and try to enter it independently of the password manager. The error message starts "No synchronised logins found" even though this is my only computer.

Asked by MichaelB1 1 seachtain ó shin

Last reply by MichaelB1 6 lá ó shin

Why saved logins got removed after some years??

Hi fellows. I'm using Firefox accounts for long time, to be specific from Created ⁨6/26/2015⁩ as my Firefox account page says at password field, And lately starts to noti… (tuilleadh eolais)

Hi fellows.

I'm using Firefox accounts for long time, to be specific from Created ⁨6/26/2015⁩ as my Firefox account page says at password field, And lately starts to notice that a lot of saved logins and some history are missing. I have checked when oldest Last Modified item, it appears to be from Last modified: October 5, 2018 So, there is at least 3 years of lost data. Is it something normal!! Or its because i have a limited saving i guess. Or apparently logins and history older than 5 years are removed!? Please i want more details about these things, if as i guessed that 5 years old data will be removed, i have to save them in another sources. it maybe an issue in my PC i can fix and get these old data.

Really thank you and appreciate your time. Thank you.

Asked by bnj52573 2 sheachtain ó shin

Last reply by bnj52573 2 lá ó shin

My Ajatix Drop Down Menus not working with Firefox

I use Ajatix drop down menus in my website https://luresnreels.com. My .css and .js files in my website don't function apparently. The drop down menus do not work in Fire… (tuilleadh eolais)

I use Ajatix drop down menus in my website https://luresnreels.com. My .css and .js files in my website don't function apparently. The drop down menus do not work in Firefox, but do work in Chrome and Edge. Looks like it's not working on my iPhone also. I have a new desktop computer with Windows 11 home edition. Ajatix used to work fine on my old Windows 10 computer. What to do? Thanks

Asked by ron151 1 lá ó shin

Last reply by ron151 23 uair ó shin

When you open the file with pdf, a vertical white line appears.

When you open the PDF with firefox, a white vertical line appears. Is this a firefox spec or is there any solution? Even if you open the pdf file in another browser, it w… (tuilleadh eolais)

When you open the PDF with firefox, a white vertical line appears. Is this a firefox spec or is there any solution? Even if you open the pdf file in another browser, it will be displayed without any problem. If you downloaded the file, this vertical white line will not appear. If there is a setting method, give me some advice.

Asked by sweet0670 3 lá ó shin

Copy and pasting articles and images

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without the… (tuilleadh eolais)

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without them going into attachments. I know this is not a google issue because my wife uses chrome-which I do not like-and I can copy and paste articles and images accurately on chrome. I do not wish to use chrome, or upgrade to windows 11. I have tried refreshing firefox, uninstalling and re-installing to default settings, and nothing works to restore this ability to me in firefox.

Asked by lgloster 5 lá ó shin

Last reply by lgloster 5 lá ó shin

Firefox Browser

It is so annoying that when I open Firefox and type in what I am looking for that my typing goes right to the upper Top of the Page. I have tried to fix this problem but … (tuilleadh eolais)

It is so annoying that when I open Firefox and type in what I am looking for that my typing goes right to the upper Top of the Page. I have tried to fix this problem but cannot seem to fix it. I want my typing to stay in the middle of the page, but my typing goes right to address bar. I started using Flashpeak, Slimjet browser for this reason. I just cannot get use to what Firefox has done with its browser. Firefox needs to fix this problem, a lot of us do not like it.

Asked by datapoint70 2 lá ó shin

Last reply by datapoint70 2 lá ó shin

Copy link in context menu works intermittently

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the … (tuilleadh eolais)

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the time, the clipboard retains its previous content. This problem has been occurring for about 6 months, through multiple Firefox upgrades.

My sense is that the problem occurs on tabs that have been open a long time. I don't think it matters which website I attempt to test.

I can repeat this problem right now. I can copy every link on this page. However, in another window I have open, which has been open for a long time, I cannot copy any link on that page.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Asked by Sondra Kinsey 5 lá ó shin

Trying to get the DOM in firefox console

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like … (tuilleadh eolais)

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like Chrome. I'm learning to program and don't know where else to ask. I'm going to let you some pictures, maybe you can understand better. the picture is the return when I write document in the firefox console. sorry, I can't explain better but I'm late to work.

Asked by arveloarias 4 lá ó shin

Updating to Firefox 101.0.1 (64 bit) I'm getting error: "You are currently running a browser version that does not support Java plugins anymore.

Firefox 101.0.1 (64 bit) causes a false error message about a Java plugin which doesn't exist on my installation. This didn't happen with Version 101.0. On Netdania.com… (tuilleadh eolais)

Firefox 101.0.1 (64 bit) causes a false error message about a Java plugin which doesn't exist on my installation. This didn't happen with Version 101.0. On Netdania.com I get "You are currently running a browser version that does not support Java plugins anymore. We recommend to switch to Internet Explorer or Safari on Mac. ". Netdania supports html and is not dependent on Java. I use Netdania.com successfully with the Chrome browser, no Java plugins and it used to work with Firefox 101.0.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Asked by mxsquid 4 lá ó shin

Recover deleted download

I accident clicked delete download when from my downloads list in firefox and I can't find it anywhere on my computer? Does anyone now how I restore this file to save the… (tuilleadh eolais)

I accident clicked delete download when from my downloads list in firefox and I can't find it anywhere on my computer? Does anyone now how I restore this file to save the time having to re download it? I am using Ubuntu.

Asked by tabithapeoples84 4 lá ó shin

Last reply by tabithapeoples84 4 lá ó shin

Suggestion - Symbol/Logo for identifying open browser

Attached is a screen shot showing MS Edge (Bottom left), Chrome (Middle), and Firefox (Top RIght) As one will notice, the lower two has symbol on left side where as Firef… (tuilleadh eolais)

Attached is a screen shot showing MS Edge (Bottom left), Chrome (Middle), and Firefox (Top RIght) As one will notice, the lower two has symbol on left side where as Firefox does not. It would be nice to have a symbol/Logo on the left site to make it easier to identify in a screen full of different browsers. It should be done for brand recognition. I use different browsers depending on what I need to do.

Sincerely William Higinbotham, Seminole FL, The ASCII Guy

Asked by higinbotham 4 lá ó shin

Last reply by higinbotham 4 lá ó shin

FF Linux - Menu Text Dark on Black Background

Running FF in Debian/Crostini on a Chromebook. All else works great. Title, menu and bookmark bar menus are dark text on a black background. I have tried all general th… (tuilleadh eolais)

Running FF in Debian/Crostini on a Chromebook. All else works great.

Title, menu and bookmark bar menus are dark text on a black background. I have tried all general themes offered in settings.

Any suggestions? TIA

Asked by billyjk 4 lá ó shin

F-Secure

I have F-secure on my PC and last few days it has not worked. I contacted F-Secure who told me to unistall extension which I did, then reinstall and extension will be add… (tuilleadh eolais)

I have F-secure on my PC and last few days it has not worked. I contacted F-Secure who told me to unistall extension which I did, then reinstall and extension will be added, but just gives me blank page???

Asked by mishaming 5 lá ó shin