Some websites don't display certain letters. Currently, I'm experiencing this problem on thekitchn.com, where the letter "y" isn't displaying. Here's an example sentence,… (tuilleadh eolais)
Some websites don't display certain letters. Currently, I'm experiencing this problem on thekitchn.com, where the letter "y" isn't displaying. Here's an example sentence, "These steps might seem prett obvious, and for the most part the are, but there’s critical strateg within each of them." I've tried this particular website on Chrome, and have the same problem. However, on Safari all the letters are displayed.
Not all websites behave this way on FF. Out of the seven tabs I have open, only one isn't displaying correctly.
The extensions I have running are:
- AdBlock Plus
- Facebook Container
- Epub Reader
- Firefox Colour
- Firefox Multi-Account Containers
- Privacy Badger
- Share Button for Facebook
- Side View
- To Google Translate
- Tree Style Tab
Here are the steps I've taken to test and fix the problem:
- To test if the problem is with the website itself, I copied and pasted the words elsewhere, and missing the letter is displayed.
- I restarted FF in Safe Mode, but the problem persisted.
- I deleted FF from applications, downloaded v.75.0 and installed that. No go.
I'm on a Mac.
Not sure what to do now. Thanks in advance for your help.