Entire folders under Bookmarks keep disappearing; how do I prevent this?
I have the latest version of Firefox because it automatically updates. For about 3 months, folders under Bookmarks just disappear in their entirety, including all the links to webpages contained therein. I have Synced the desktop PC twice now with my laptop, as miraculously the laptop's were in tact as it is used very seldom, maybe once a month.
Last time, however, the laptop bookmarks were disappearing too.
How can I prevent this from happening. Apparently, I am not the only one having this problem. None of the answers tell how to prevent it.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Unity Player 4.2.1f4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Are you using Firefox Sync by chance? Also please take a look at the first kb below to see if you can find those missing bookmarks.