It sould be Illegal for a company to store cookies about any credit information with out a secure reistered site.
I really need a new IP address. My whole info I believe has been compromised. I have so much going on with my e-mail address that I can't change it because of job applications, gov. contacts, family contacts, my whole life was put in this IP and e-mail through yahoo that I will literally be dead in the water without help. They hacks are so crafty they have been calling my cell phone to get a voice recognition recorded. I get calls from a place asking if I'm some African guy. THIS IS TERRORISM! I'm being attacked. Some one is trying to say they are me, I try and not take it personal but I AM. They are mocking my character and my ability to be crafty. They picked the wrong guy. "What if" I had members in my family that worked for the Government and needed my safety to be SAFE for theirs? Please Mozilla get down to the bottom of this for me. Tell me I have an over active Imagination, so I can laugh at myself. If not tell me other wise, I WILL cooperate to catch this thief. Let us lay a trap. They are blocked from this screen, I have a green lock on it in the corner. That is, if my suspicions are right. Thank You.
Sincerely, A concerned customer.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Mindspark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Pando Web Plugin
- WEBZEN Browser Extension Interface
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Your imagination may not be over-active, there are people on the web that do try to exploit other people and steal identity, scam & defraud.
If you have concerns about cybercrime contact appropriate authorities in your own country
- Possibly these links may be helpful
Your IP Address may well be dynamic and change naturally. Contact your service-provider about that and your concerns.
Meanwhile read up about Firefox's security and try to make sure you only give appropriate information on appropriate and secure sites.
Note for instance the first FBI site link is not secure, although that is a genuine link so take care to independently verify links you follow from that before even considering divulging personal information.
Let us lay a trap
(Speaking personally) We are not even going to consider getting involved in any amateur attempts to trap criminals.
This thread is already marked escalate and so professional HelpDesk Staff may comment further within the next day or so (Possibly business hours Mon-Fri ).
Do not fear, there are some ways to prevent further information from being taken when using Firefox and Thunderbird. However, please be cautious, this will not prevent social engineering or social hacking as you are experiencing with the phone calls. Please take legal action if needed.
So please carefully review the security warnings http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/.../releasenotes/ Security and passwords settings
- For cookies please open up the Firefox and go to History > Clear Cache and select clear everything
- Run virus scans for malware, sniffers or adware.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
- ALSO, change your passwords frequently.
- If you would like a new ip, it is really easy: http://www.wikihow.com/Acquire-a-New-IP-Address
- Update all of your extensions and drivers. (this is not necessary but may improve the performance of your browser)
- And last, but not least try ad blocker plus and scan every page and block unneeded scripts.
If you need help with any of this, let us know! PM me if needed.