Problem with data in browser
Hello, Firefox recorded, in duplicate, my e-mail address with (in one) a fault. In each display, I am entitled to two, which is a bit disturbing. Is it possible to remove the distorted version ? Thank you.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Skype Web Plugin
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Cant Understand your problem .. plz explain clearly then we may help yew
Úinéir na ceiste
Firefox stores the data (email address, phone, zip code... etc) and I do not know how to whenever, I want to fill a form, opens my email address, but twice, with the second version contains a mistake (continued, most certainly, a problem on a site to register). I would, therefore, whether we can remove the second version of my address, to no longer have that which is correct ?! Is it more clear ? Especially as I go through Google Translate, and that it is perhaps not the mos accurate ?!
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or Down key, but do not click the mouse or press Enter
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry
Úinéir na ceiste
I'm sorry, I said that I have Firefox French, but I'm clicking as shown, nothing show on the screen displayed, and what the "Down" button !!?
That is the cursor Down key that you use to scroll a web page with the keyboard.