The sign on section in ESPN is missing. It is present on IE
My history is set on private browsing. I tried changing it to remember history and removed cache and cookies if there were any. I tried to see if the sign on section on ESPN appeared. It did not. I am back on private browsing. Maybe I should delete Firefox and reinstall or delete ESPN and reinstall.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
I have no problem accessing the log in window.
However, if you would like to reset Firefox rather than to install it, please follow this link: http://mzl.la/MnSTZB