When i try to load any page on Mozilla 28 the page opens but i get additional tab saying The address isn't valid The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded.
When i try to load any page on Mozilla 28 the page opens but i get additional tab saying The address isn't valid The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded. I tried everything from reseting Firefox ,completely new installation of firefox to about.config and nothing worked it's been two days now since the problem started and i am pretty frustrated and desperate as i try to fix the issue so please help me with some solutions????
Big thanks in advance
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Delete a possible user.js file and numbered prefs-##.js files and rename (or delete) the prefs.js file to reset all prefs to the default value including prefs set via user.js and prefs that are no longer supported in the current Firefox release. You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)