I too am having corupted font with ATI video cards
i'm having the same problem as here,
but, on TWO computers, my main computer with HD4850 crossfire and latest drivers and my OTHER computer with HD2600XT and latest drivers.
Turning off HW acceleration owuld put increased load in the CPU which is VERY BAD.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 184.108.40.20610
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Unity Player 4.1.2f1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20131208 Firefox/24.0 PaleMoon/24.2.2
Thank you for contacting support. I noticed you put Firefox version 24, and we did see an increase in the page distortion in 25 but was updated in 26. Is updating an option?
If the issue persists after the webGL is updated please refer to these bugs for more information: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812695
The work around comment is provided below:
To enable the workaround for this bug:
This setting is expected to become the default at some point, but right now it causes some performance regressions.
- Make sure you're running Firefox 26 or higher
- Go to about:config
- Right click anywhere in the content area, create a new Boolean called "layout.paint_rects_separately" (without the quotes) and set it to true
- Restart the browser
Úinéir na ceiste
i have the latest drivers. it happens no matter what version of FF i use and no matter what version of drivers i use.
Úinéir na ceiste
but, i haven't tried 26 yet
SEE ALSO: Update Firefox to the latest release