Open link in new tab changing to tab automatically
Before when I right clicked to open a link in a new tab, it would open it but keep me on my current tab. Now it just goes to the new tab every time. This only happens on one of my PCs, even though they're both on the same version.
I'm running Firefox 27. Thanks.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 3.1.0f4
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DLM Netscape Plugin (220.127.116.11)
- Office Live Update v1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Check out Firefox Options > Tabs. Look at; When I open a new link.
I dont know if i understood right, but go to about:config, search for this option "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" and change to false
(fixed link - c )
Athraithe ag cor-el ar
Adding on to the above post about the "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" there is a second preference that applies to links which automatically launch a new window, which Firefox diverts to a new tab. This thread discusses that one in case it's relevant: Since updating to FF 25, "When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately." does not work.