Help Latest Version still crashes Adobe Flash, tried all suggestions, NOthing works to fix What's up with Mozilla!?
Help, like Mozilla but haven't used it much because it STILL (over 3 versions , beta and such) CRASHES adobe flash! I know from browsing web that it seems to be very common. Tried ALL suggestion on web sites to no avail. Can't waste anymore time working on browser problems though IE has issues too. But Mozilla can't seem to get it together with Adobe Flash! Just keeps crashing and crashing. Can't you guys come up with a fix? I've been waiting for over a year now.
Also your latest version of Mozilla doesn't work with roboform either perhaps because it's still beta?! (I've disconnected your password reminder but it still doesn't work)
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 d0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Now, where do I get an answer? Will you email me or what?
There are numerous attempted fixes for this issue, unfortunately not all of them work.
I have had some success with a few of my unorthodox methods that you wont see posted on here, and users have reported success with disabling flash player protected mode as well. ( i made a script so people don't have to fiddle around with system files. Find it interesting that nobody has thought of doing that after suggesting it a million times on here. Guess you need to have the technical ability to make it.)
If you are interested in know all about what i did to go crash free with flash player for over 6 months, click my name on the left and in my profile is my blog i created about it, with links at the bottom for the fixes i use.
I am not saying it will resolve your issue, but it cannot hurt.
Athraithe ag Carm ar
Browser used with Flash must be one of the most common tasks - so why does Mozilla not put resurces into a fix? Perhaps they don't really believe in their oft-quoted idea of a 'community' and are just a bunch of geeks that care little for ordinary users.
How diificult can it be?