Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
all url's stuck connecting. uninstalled and reinstalled no help. deleted parental lock file, no help
I have been using FF for over 2 years. Suddenly 2 days ago it will not load any web sites. Just get stuck in connecting. no error messages. Tried to upgrade. No help. Uninstalled (keeping user info). Re-installed. Still have same problem. Read through your help. Deleted parental lock file, no help
All Replies (4)
hello weswitt, normally such issues are caused by a firewall/security software which doesn't recognize & therefore blocks new firefox versions: Fix problems connecting to websites after updating Firefox
Forgot to mention. I have no problem viewing all sites with Chrome and IE
Windows firewall and Norton firewall are off ( they were already off) I also have ran Norton and Malwarebyte and have no viruses.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions and some Preferences.
- Open websites will not be saved in Firefox versions lower than 25.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thank you. Patrick