I need to upgrade my version and can't find help or any other way
I got a message saying I was using an old and insecure version of firefox. I was directed to click on help. I can't find help. When I clicked the free download a message said it didn't exist. Try another version. I have been having problems with viruses and would like to clean firefox or load a new version while keeping my homepage. I keep hearing firefox is known for not protecting users from viruses.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
Now I have a message saying firefox prevented this site asking me to install software. Is this or is this not FIREFOX?
Is this sight warning me about itself?
Please go to www.getfirefox.com and download Firefox 21. Then install it over your current version of Firefox. After that, try to Reset Firefox if you still have issues. Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
Regarding viruses, they can block you from downloading new browsers and clean-up tools, and from accessing security-related sites. If you suspect your system is not clean, you probably need to tackle that sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with products for Mac.
Úinéir na ceiste
When I try to install the free app I get three boxes that seem simple enough to follow EXCEPT the first box opens with 62% downloaded and never changes. When I try to click here it doesn't move. Once it opened the choice of open with or file . When I chose open it went to a bunch of apps that are not related. How do I select what to open it with? Why is it stuck at 62%
Free app? What free app?