HOW DO I CHANGE LUANGAGE?
The Toolbar luangage is HINDI, I want to change in ENGLISH
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
What is it you are trying to change? the spelling options of Firefox spell checker, or the language of all the User Interface displays ?
I not that you are using an old and unsupported version of Firefox, so it should be updated anyway, it is not secure, you are on version Fx7 you should by now be on Fx18. (Unless you are using corporate/educational institute versions)
- Download a version from here http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
- As a precaution you may wish to backup your profile first
Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles
It is good practice to do that occasionally anyway.
- follow these instructions
How to download and install Firefox on Windows
Take care NOT to use any option that removes personal information, because that will destroy bookmarks, passwords and settings.
Please post back with how you get on.
i want to change browser language from hindi to english .
If the Firefox user interface (menu bar) is in the wrong language or if you want to change the current language then you can get Firefox in the language of your choice here:
- Firefox 18.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
You can check the order of the installed Languages.
- Tools > Options > Content > Languages