any way to trim off .url from bookmark name import from html?
just import bookmark.html from IE, and notice that all bookmark show as XXXXX.url? why? checked bookmark.html from IE, no .url there.
any way to trim off '.url'?
thanks. I thought it did something wrongly. case closed.Read this answer in context 0
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- npQQPhotoDrawEx Module
- pptv plugin
- NPTXSSO Dynamic Link Library
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I don't know why that happened, but you could try the workaround in this earlier thread: bookmark names have ".url" character string appended to all names.
thanks. I thought it did something wrongly. case closed.