Resize the Firefox window ... How can I do that?
I would like to create a shortcut to a web site and place it on my desktop, but the "instructions" start with "Resize the Firefox window....". OK, so how do you do that? These instructions really need to be basic. Thanks.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Why do you need to resize the window? Is the window taking up the whole desktop? To resize any window, just drag the borders.
That instruction refers to having the Firefox screen maximized.
If the desktop isn't visible because Firefox takes the entire screen then you can't drag a link to the desktop to create a shortcut.
In that case you first need to un-maximize the Firefox window.