After installing Firefox on my Mac OS-X, the field I enter URLs in disappeared
I recently purchased an IMac with Intel processor and running snow leopard. After downloading Firefox, the field for enter URLs was originally present. But after experimenting with Add On and Extensions, the field for entering URLs has disappeared and I can't bring it back.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
Seo é an rud a tharla
Gach uair a osclaíonn Firefox
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
Can't locate any relevant trouble shooting information related to this problem.
If you open a new window (Cmd+n) can you access menus and toolbars normally in that window?
I haven't used the Mac version, but if you have a view menu, try View > Toolbars > Navigation bar
If you already have the Navigation bar but some controls are missing, you can reset the bar using View > Toolbars > Customize and clicking the "Restore Default Set" button
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up