How do I put a Shortcut Icon on my Desktop linking to a certain Webpage, like I could do with I.E./Google? Where do I find "Create Shortcut' ???
Question How do I put a Shortcut Icon on my Desktop linking to a certain Webpage, like I could do with I.E./Google? Where do I find "Create Shortcut' ???
- Go the webpage for which you wish to create a shortcut (for example, www.google.com)
- On the left side of the webpage address, you will see the Site Identity Button (see this image: Site Identity Button).
- Click on this button and drag it to your desktop.
- The shortcut will be created.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Úinéir na ceiste
Hey, Dynamite ! Thanks so much for that ... what a 'dynamite' solution. It's so easy. I don't know how you people know all of these things ! But one last thing if you can help me - I've just switched over to Mozilla/Firefox from I.E., and now I cannot open my Hotmail from Mozilla/Firefox. I log in, it goes to my 'Inbox' page, but when I click on an Email letter to open it, nothing happens. I can't even go into 'Drafts' or 'Delete' or anything. MitziB.