In the next version, could you let the user decide which websites to allow to redirect?
In the current version (7.0.1), you can only check or uncheck the box that says "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page" under Tools menu / Options /Advanced / General.
Most of the time this is what I want, but when I go to access my banking - Wells Fargo - it wants to redirect every time I sign in. It would be nice not to have to do this, as I access my online banking every day. This problem could be solved by unchecking the box, I know, but then that would allow EVERY web site to redirect, and I don't want that either. Thank you.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- PopCap Games Plugin
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- DivX Web Player
- AmericanGreetings.com Popup Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The setting in "Tools > Options > Advanced > General" is meant as an accessibility feature, as you can see by the label of that section, so that people with disabilities or people who use screen readers do not get confused and is not meant as a safety protection to stop redirecting.
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : [ ] "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page"