Why when installing FF 7 on a computer that had FF 3.5 installed do I get Netscape.cfg/AutoConfig failed message?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
Seo é an rud a tharla
Gach uair a osclaíonn Firefox
Thosaigh sé seo nuair...
Removing FF 3.5 then installing 7
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Novell iPrint Scriptable Plug-in provides functions for the iPrint Map Designer
- iPrint Plug-in 1.0.0 - Provides iPrint client services for Windows
- Novell ZENworks Remote Management Viewer and Listener Launcher
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
This is due to the previous installation having an autoconfig file used to customize settings by an administrator and it is not being read correctly by Firefox. To solve this try renaming the existing installation directory and reinstalling. After you have verified that everything works delete the renamed installation directory.