After their recent upgrade Facebook no longer works for Firefox version 126.96.36.199, what is the most recent version of Firefox that will function with a Mac G3 running OS 10.3.9?
Facebook (FB) recently restructured their website. After logging on to my FB homepage, some of the graphics are garbled and I am no longer able to post status updates, comment on friend's status updates or pictures, or post pictures using Firefox version 188.8.131.52. I would like to know if there is a newer version of Firefox that will function with a Mac G3 Blue and White desktop running OS 10.3.9 which will be compatible with the new FB? I would upgrade my computer, but have 22+ years of business and tax records that will not function with the newer Mac OS.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r262
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/220.127.116.11 Navigator/18.104.22.168
Sorry, Firefox 22.214.171.124 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions.
Other browsers that you can look at: