Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
How to Remove Disabled Add-ons
Working add-ons can be removed easily with a single button - whereas, disabled ones are not presented in the Add-on Manager with a means for removal.
Seems an oversight; but in any event, with nothing in the FAQs about removing disabled add-ons, I'm hoping someone will point the way to add-on handling details
All Replies (2)
Extension that do not have a "Remove" button are installed by other software globally and are not under control of the Firefox extension manager.
Extensions installed that way need to be removed via the settings (preferences) in the program that added the extension to Firefox.
Of course I tried uninstalling via the original install route in the originating program before coming here. ¡D ooh! There's no apparent effect.
- extension: Firefox Synchronization Extension 22.214.171.1243
- purpose: enables Nokia Suite to synchronize bookmarks and web feeds with Firefox
- originator: Nokia Suite 3.3.89
- Ff version: 12.0
- computer: hp pavilion notebook ze5200
- OS: MS Windows 7 ultimate SP1 fully patched
Athraithe ag koolezt ar