My FastDial stoped working after updating to FireFox 5
My FastDial stoped working after updating to FireFox 5, it won't open up.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
Thosaigh sé seo nuair...
I updated to FireFox 5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
reseting FastDial isn't helping, restaring isn't helping.
Is Speed Dial an alternative, can I import my sites from fast dial in speed dial? And change the number of sites, shown at the welcome page?
I'm having the problem as well, has anyone gotten an indication when the developer will have FD updated? I can't live without it!!
I had the same problem. Now i tried to install the Speed Dial 0.9.5.8. It has a simmilar functions (+ tags Group). At the Firefox's Bookmarks is the folder Fast Dial. Open all in panels and add each panel into Speed Dial by PupUp menu.
Athraithe ag ludek_n ar
OMG! Thank you so much! That worked flawlessly and I'm able to work again! YAY! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Use the Beta version - it works for me.
There is a post from June, 23rd that has a link to the developers version at the end. Click it, install it, use it ...
Athraithe ag lebakas ar
Thank you, It works for me............I am so happy.....
Athraithe ag Uzzal ar
found this fast dial to work with firefox 5 also works with new firefox 6
Athraithe ag scuffytiger ar
Just download the latest version of FD from the developer's homepage. Or from here here.
Apparently Mozilla is causing the problem; it's not that the developer has given up..
This link will fix Fast Dial for Firefox 8.1