Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Mozilla says to upgrade, yet when I do nothing has changed and I have downloaaded it three times now.
There is a warning on the main page, saying to upgrade because I am not protected, and I have downloaded the upgrade three times, (clicked on Download, save, it downloads) but it doesn't seem to recognise the new upgrade and I keep getting the same message. What I am doing wrong please?
All Replies (2)
If there are problems with updating then best is to download the full version and uninstall the currently installed version.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 4.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Uninstall your current Firefox version.
- Do not remove personal data when you uninstall the current version.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.