Before your Firefox Help question (I upgraded to 4.0.1 Every time I open firefox I get a pop up window asking me to upgrade to 4.0.1 & I have already done so.
Specifically the window says: "You have chosen to open Firefox Setup 4.0.1.exe which is a: binary file from: http://3347mozilla.voxcdn.com Would you like to save this file?" How do I remove this popup???
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
Seo é an rud a tharla
Gach uair a osclaíonn Firefox
Thosaigh sé seo nuair...
I upgraded to 4.0.1
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 22.214.171.1244)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
You can check the home page setting and make sure that you haven't included a download page.
- How to set the home page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols
Úinéir na ceiste
Thanks cor-el! I had my homepage set to google.com and I re-entered it and I still got the problem. Though I first hit "save current pages" first which put in all the open pages (no current page save option I could find). This led me to an idea. I was using the new 'pin' option and saved the page that explained about 4.0.1 - "http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-4.0.1&os=win&lang=en-US" so I could learn all the options later and not struggle to find the page later. I un-pinned all my pinned pages, closed then opened firefox and the problem went away. I did bookmark the above (and other) page(s) and when I opened it up later, the pop up appeared. The villain has been identified and eliminated. Thanks for leading me down the right path