How do I secure this site for online purchases? it seems its not encrypted and avail to 3rd party.
i tried to make a purchase on internet explorer and it wouldn't go thru bc of the firewall. so, groupon suggested i use mozilla. ok with me, except i keep getting a message about mozilla not being encrypted and my card info being avail to 3rd party. so, then i updated to 3.6. still getting the message. how do i protect my credit card number on mozilla?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Two problems there. If the website isn't secure in any browser, don't do a financial transaction at that web site, You seem to be using an old 184.108.40.206 version of Firefox that is no longer supported with security updates. You need to upgrade to the latest version.
If you have updated to Firefox 3.6.x then see: