Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Edit book marks dialogue box is missing
Hi, Whenever try to bookmark a page the edit bookmark dialogue box does not pop up anymore, however bookmarking is still possible but only in unsorted way. So whenever try to put a bookmark directly in toolbar it's not possible any longer.
All Replies (2)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Thank you. But no update to the offending extension (McAffe Siteadvisor 3.3).