How do I turn off mouse button browsing backwards and forwards?
I want my mouse button four and mouse button five to do something outside of Mozilla Firefox. How can I make it so when browsing with Firefox, my mouse buttons do NOT browse backwards and forwards? Is there a way to turn this feature off?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can try http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm - X-Mouse Button Control
I have a similar problem. My mouse back button works, but my mouse foreward button only allows me to zoom in and out of the web page.
I have a logitech wireless mouse and keyboard combo and my logitech mouse settings are set to default. The software says the foreward button is assigned to the 'foreward' function.