Only current day's history is being saved; how do I reset?
The Help stack does not seem to have an answer to how to reset History to save for more than the current day. I want a much longer period of History saved. How?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Plug-in for Web-Based Email
- Logitech Device Detection
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.0.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Logitech Device Detection; MS JNet Framework; Norton IPS; Norton Toolbar; Skype for Firefox
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your question, you can either go into Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will:Remember history or if you have it set to Use custom settings for history, you can tick Remember my browsing history for at least and you can configure the amount of time it is.
Also, be sure that there's not third party software erasing your Firefox history. Some antivirus/firewalls/security suites/etc. are capable of that.