I somehow clicked something and blocked photos on facebook and I want to get them back how do i do this
photos are blocked I want to get them back
== I clicked something
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions - See Options window - Content panel
A way to see if images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar and click the "More Information" button. This will open the Security tab of the Page Info window (also accessible via Tools > Page Info). Go to the Media tab of that Page Info window. Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow. If there is a tick-mark in the box Block Images from... then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
See also: Images or animations do not show http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_or_animations_do_not_load
Also, and although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.