Actually a Seamonkey problem, won't load pages. Tried the help for firefox but the tools are different.
This is the message I get in Seamonkey. Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.
* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later. * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection. * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
Every time Firefox opened
== A couple of days ago when I closed down my laptop and the message came when I booted back up.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I tried the firefox instructions for this problem, but the tools are different.
SeaMonkey is a "community" project, it is not an official Mozilla product any longer. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community#support
Try the MozillaZine SeaMonkey support fora. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=51