firefox doesnt display any photos on facebook
i'm normally a firefox user. one day while i was on facebook all pictures wouldn't display and would show a grey line instead where the picture would be displayed. if i go on facebook on internet explorer, it works perfectly fine. i would prefer to use firefox as to using ie, and this has been an ongoing problem. any way to fix this?
URL of affected sites
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
avg safe search
microsoft.net framework assistant
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right click context menu while trying to save an image. Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions - See Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages
A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar. A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info"). Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window. Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key. If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.