My Firefox sign in works and tells me that my mailbox is empty. Where did those 15 messages go that I had sav ed over the last 2 years? There isn't even junk mail going into the mailbox. Can I retrieve what I had saved? Why can't I get new valid e-mail
Using Firefox I sign in OK for my e-mail. Now it tells me my mailbox is empty and has told me this for several days. Where did my previous messages go that I had saved and am unable to retrieve?? Why are there no new messages going into my box including those pesky junk mails? I have not changed any security settings or made any other changes. Help. Thanks
Every time Firefox opened
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
AVG Safe search
Firefox does not do email, it's a browser only.
If you are using a web mail, you can log into their website and see if you can find your lost emails. If not, you'll need to contact your email server, whoever it is.
Also, and although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
I have a new computer and had booked marked a lot things from past use of Fire Fox and can't seem to find them, and I need too