how do I keep the same zoom level on every web page
I want every web page to zoom in just like the previous page. now when I zoom in, then click on a link, the next pages loads buy at smaller zoom. I just want the same zoom. Similar to explorer where you set the zoom at 150% etc
Every time Firefox opened
== since I loaded
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 2.30.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100403 Fedora/3.6.3-4.fc13 Firefox/3.6.3
Try the NoSquint extension and set a default zoom level. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2592/
I tried the NoSquint addon, but that did not fix the problem.
I did find a fix for me. I had turned on Private Browsing a couple of weeks ago and remembered that my zoom problem started around then. I went back and turned off Private Browsing and now all is fine with zoom settings.