Update \ Installation Problems
My home PC is run on Win XP and has a Firefox 3.6 browser along with other browsers. Whenever, an update is automatically downloaded, I get a message that 3.6.x is available but you're not authorised to install. I'm not connected to any network nor have any proxy settings. This happens even when I try to install the download afresh after logging in as administrator. My user rights and other restrictions remain as 'Not Configured'. This does not happens for other installations or browsers.
Every time Firefox opened
== A month back
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
FirefoxETP 1.0.9,FoxTab 1.3, Fireshot 0.80, Java Consoles (upto 6.0.16), Personas 1.5.3, RP browser Record 1.1.3, Webmynd Sidebar 0.9.4, WOT 503, Colorful Tabs 4.6.
Do you have multiple user account on your computer?