After updating Firefox, it wants to start in safe mode, when you click reset & restart it starts and runs fine, how do I make it stop opening in safe mode?
I recently updated my Firefox to 3.5.9 for Google pack, after doing so Firefox would only open in safe mode. So I started in safe mode that one time. Everafter, when starting firefox it always opens a dialog window about safe mode, I click the option to reset the toolbars and restart, and it starts normally. I'd like to make it stop opening with this dialog, and just open normally without asking about safe mode.
Every time Firefox opened
== I updated Firefox
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Runs 3-D games and interactive applets
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 184.108.40.206
- PopCap Games Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Free Realms Installer
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
AVG, Java Quickstarter, Skype, Panda 3D game engine
Your Firefox 3.5.9 is 2 versions behind. The current version is Firefox 3.5.11 which includes several security updates. In addition, support and updates for the Firefox 3.5.x series is planned to end in August 2010. Consider upgrading to the latest version Firefox 3.6.8:
Download Firefox 3.6.8 here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html