Differance between Firefox 3.6.6 & Upgraded got Firefox 4.0 Beta
What Is the Difference between the two ? I have Firefox 3.6.6 & got an Update message & now I have Firefox 3.6.6 & Firefox 4.0 Beta. (safe mode) Why ? I don't need both of them do I ? Or was this a computer illiterate error
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
0.0.4 is the difference = a little "math" humor
Firefox 4.0 Beta is a pre-release version for "testers" of beta software for the upcoming Firefox 4.0 version, which probably won't be ready for "public" use until the end of this year.
You shouldn't have gotten 4.0 beta as an update for any Release version, like 3.6.6. Any chance there is another user of that PC?
Just noting that the difference is 0.3.4...