There is no browser in the heading, so I cannot type in www.whatever
Mozilla Firefox was crashing several times a day, but would restart easily. Now, the new Mozilla Firefox header has NO browsing capability. The entire browser is missing, so I cannot type in www.whatever to get to new websites. Not good. I used to like Firefox, now can't use.
Every time Firefox opened
== Last week
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Don't know where you mean.
1. Why are you still using that old version that isn't supported any longer? You really should upgrade to a newer version. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
2. View > Toolbars - is the Navigation bar check-marked?