Firefox crashed when I use windows 7 64 bit, anything I can do?
use Firefox on my new computer it crashes. I am running Windows 64 bit and it always crashes. Anything I can do?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
There are many ways you can try and troubleshoot a startup crash, if that is what you mean by "it always crashes."
Are you seeing a Mozilla crash reporter dialog?
For us to look at your crash report please read: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Mozilla+Crash+Reporter#Viewing_reports_outside_of_Firefox
Paste the contents of a few of the text files in the submitted folder here.
Do you have this problem when running in Firefox Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in Safe Mode."
If it does not occur in Safe Mode, an extension is at fault. To find out which one, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.
Does the problem occur in a new profile? Profile Manager - Create, remove, or switch Firefox profiles Follow the directions to create a new profile temporarily for troubleshooting. Don't delete your old (default) profile.
See also Firefox crashes when you open it for more troubleshooting steps.