Firefox has several versions such as 0.1, 0.10, 0.10.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc. On what Operating Systems do they operate ?
The question asked is for my final year project which will help me know on which Operating Systems do the different versions of firefox works/operates.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- -Oberon Game Host Firefox Plugin V2
- Default Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009122116 Firefox/3.0.17 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Firefox runs on a number of operating systems, including:
- Windows (official)
- Mac OS X (official)
- Linux (official)
Mobile platforms are also being supported in Firefox for Mobile:
- Android (official)
- Maemo (official)
The system requirements for Firefox 3.6 are available at http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/system-requirements.html . These are the same requirements for all versions of Firefox 3.0 and newer. Versions older than 3.0 also ran on older versions of Windows and MacOS.
Úinéir na ceiste
If you really want to find out exactly which versions were released for each OS, go into each folder at ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/ and look for .dmg (Apple Mac), .tar.gz (Linux) and .exe (Windows)